"FROM 10 TO 12 MAY 2013, LUXEMBOURG'S LARGEST ANNUAL SALSA AND BACHATA CONGRESS WILL BE HOLD AT THE KULTURHAUS “SYRKUS” WITH OVER 30 HOURS OF WORKSHOPS WITH OUR INTERNATIONAL SALSA SUPERSTARS AND LOCAL FAVORITES FROM BEGINNER TO PROFESSIONAL LEVEL.
Get ready to feel the rhythm and discover the passion of Latin America in a weekend filled with performances by some of the top artists in the world, plus the opportunity to learn salsa on 1 or on 2, chacha, bachata, styling, spinning and many other dances on the spot with the experts!
And this year, our theme is “1000 and 1 nights”. So join us for a fairy festival with Alladin, Ali Baba, the Genius and many others!
We are confident that the Annual Luxemburg Salsa Congress will have something for everyone:
- A fullpass “à la carte” (Partnerwork/Styling and Spinning, Bachata or VIP)
- More than 30h of inspiring professional workshops
- 2 fairy parties (Alladin and his Genius and all in white party with Laurence d’Arabie)
- Great music by national and international Dj’s
- Workshops in 3 different rooms
- A beautiful new location with 500m2 of real wooden dance floor
- Short Show blocks (max 1h)
- Completely non-smoking festival
- Air conditioning
- Professional MC in the person of Melissa Fernandez
Beginner's classes for the novice bring out your natural rhythms to start you on a journey of lifelong dancing.
Our intermediate classes help you personalize your moves and enhance your style.
Advance classes are geared to further developing your technique and offer professional development for performers.
We look forward to seeing you in May in Luxemburg!"
( Quelle: www.salsalux.com )